Access (formerly known as Sage) UBS Point of Sale Plus (POS Plus) is the latest version of POS software from Sage Software Sdn Bhd, the developers of the popular Access UBS Accounting software.
POS Plus is simple to use and works with plug and play barcode scanners. With touch screen technology, sales transactions can be registered in a few steps making it very suitable for small retailers, restaurants and food * beverage outlets.
“UBS POS is user friendly even for cashier who are not IT savy”
POS Plus is one of the first local products to be integrated to Electronic Credit Card Terminals (ECCT). Sales transactions involving credit and/or debits cards can be processed quickly thus saving time while reducing errors. POS Plus makes it easy to monitor credit card sales and daily financial returns. And leaves you more time to serve your customer and improve sales.
POS Plus comes with many configurable features, such as:
– Inventory management providing up-to-date stock information at the retail outlet.
– Sales personnel performance analysis.
– Peak customer period analysis.
– Product versus margin analysis.
– Receivables analysis.
– Loyalty program.
In addition to efficient handling of front end sales, when POS Plus is integrated to the well accepted Sage UBS Inventory * Billing and Sage UBS Accounting modules, users can gain more insight into their business and therefore make better decisions to expand their business or improve profitability.
New Features and functions include:
1. Quick Start with Wizards as a guide
– To help users through the setup process and get started on sales quickly
– To help users create new personnel files for different titles or categories such as supervisor, cashier and others.
2. Touch Screen
– Intuitive and simple to use
– Reduces input time for each transaction.
3. Electronic Credit Card Terminal integration
– Makes processing Credit and/or debit cards payment a breeze.